“Bija Mantras 1 – by Alex Duncan”
84 tracks equivalent to a massive total of
11 hours 40 minutes of audio = 9 full length Audio CD’s !
Featuring all 14 primary Bija Mantras mentioned in Dr David Frawley’s bible “Ayurvedic Healing”:
- Aim (listen to a sample)
- Hrim (listen to a sample)
- Ksham (listen to a sample)
Each of the 14 Bija Mantras come in 6 forms*, making a total of 84 tracks equivalent to a total of 11 hours 40 minutes of audio !
* Each mantra has been recorded in two alternate versions: “a” (middle C) and “b” (middle A) allowing for a better match with your own voice. Each of these two versions has then been used to create three different tracks:
- x54-repetitions version which lasts for 5 minutes (includes a period of silence at the end for meditation). Suitable for total beginners.
- x108-repetitions version which lasts for 10 minutes (includes a period of silence at the end for meditation). Suitable for intermediate meditators.
- x108-repetitions “wake up” version which lasts for 10 minutes (includes a period of silence at the end for meditation). This version gradually fades in from silence, perfect for using with your smart phone alarm clock feature.
Perfect for Ayurvedic & Yogic Practitioners alike!
Designed for use by Ayurvedic and Yogic practitioners who would like to prescribe 5-10 minute Mantra Meditation sessions for their patients or yoga students. Alex has used solo-voice chanting at a comfortable pace. These tracks contain no music.
A description of these Mantras and their uses can be found in Dr David Frawley’s excellent book “Ayurvedic Healing”.
*** SPECIAL OFFER : ENDS 31 DEC 2014 ***
As an exclusive offer to past students and blog followers, Alex is offering this entire collection (normally worth 90 $) for the friendly low price of only 30 $ (25 €)
With sales, Alex hopes to raise enough money to fund his next musical instrument purchase : the beautiful and highly acclaimed “Arturia MiniBrute SE” (worth 447€)
Click here to order now via PayPal (mp3 download only)
Once your payment has been received, Alex will send you details on how to download your copy of the mp3 collection.
Happy chanting !
Om Shanthi, Alex.